THE FAN JOURNEY
Watch the video below to learn how you can turn complete strangers into superfans, who will support you with their hard earned cash.
A well-engaged fan base is the key that will unlock ANY door in the Music Industry.
Have you ever wondered how artists like Chance The Rapper and Nipsey Hussle were able to get their fans to support them massively even without record labels?
Watch the training above to learn about The Fan Journey, and how you can turn complete strangers into your die-hard fans.
This Training Brought to You By:
What if you had a list of raving fans, waiting to pay premium prices for your exclusive content and merchandise?
Can you imagine being able to tour the country, all without a manager or even a record label?
What if you could pay your bills while working on your music full time?
The Master Music Marketing program will give you the knowledge you need to do all the above!
What You'll Get:
When you join today, you'll be invited to a Private Facebook Group where all the training will take place. Over 8 modules, you'll get over 40 video lessons and a monthly Q&A Coaching Call for personal feedback!
- Over 40 Video Lessons
- Unlimited Access to our Students-Only Facebook Group
- Personal Feedback on Your Music, Website and Content Strategy
- Monthly Live Coaching Calls
- A Free Copy of The Music Marketing Guidebook
- How to Make Sure Your Music is Radio Ready
- Where to Register to Maximize Your Music Revenue
- How to Build a Website That Converts Casual Listeners into Raving Fans
- How to Set Up a Sales Channel That Makes You Money While You Sleep
- How to Find More Fans
- How to Network & Get Press For Your Music
- How to Run Facebook Ads to Supercharge Your Fanbase Growth
Student Testimonial: Mariami
Did You Know? 95% of Albums released in the United States sell fewer than 1,000 copies.
Without a label, most musicians have to work at least 20 hours per week in a job they hate to make ends meet.
You don't have to chase a record deal in order to find success, and you certainly don't have to be a barista just to support yourself either.
Learn what it takes to build a successful career, from a coach that has been there before.
Join The Next Steps today!